April is National Donate Life Month
Donate Life Month is a nationally recognized month focused on raising awareness and engagement for organ, eye and tissue donation. This year’s Donate Life Month theme is Garden of Life, which symbolizes hope, courage and transformation – themes repeatedly found within the donation journey. We invite you to join us as we plant the seeds of donation by providing education and raising awareness about organ, eye and tissue donation. The stories of those who are waiting, those who have received and those who have given the gift of life are powerful reminders of the beauty of donation.
Activate the cause
With the spread of COVID-19, we are all doing our part to stay safe and healthy. On behalf of the nearly 10,000 New Yorkers who are waiting for a lifesaving transplant, LiveOnNY will be using digital resources to celebrate National Donate Life Month and encourage more New Yorkers to say yes to organ and tissue donation.
LiveOnNY will be supporting National Donate Life Month by amplifying the cause in the following ways:
- Posting across social media platforms to share information and to suggest ways we can all support organ, eye, and tissue donation through individual social media channels
- Sharing blog posts featuring individuals impacted by the beauty of organ, eye, and tissue donation
- Hosting Moment of Gratitude on April 30th
Join in on the above or create a unique activation using the resources in the tool kits below to get started.
Tool kits and resources
- Download the Partner Tool Kit
- Download the Social Media Graphics
- Download Posters, Screensavers & Email Signatures
- Download Digital Brochures
- Download Photos
- Download the LiveOnNY Fact Sheet
- Download the LiveOnNY Spanish Fact Sheet
- Download the Spanish Newsletter and Social Media copy
- Download the Chinese Language Newsletter
- Download a printable Enrollment Form
- Download the LiveOnNY Donate Life Month Press Release
- Download Moment of Gratitude Tools
E-mail us for more info
Looking for additional information? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be directed to the appropriate contact for planning and activation.