national donate life month
april is national donate life month
Donate Life Month is a nationally recognized month focused on raising awareness and engagement for organ, eye and tissue donation. It is one month when we are all given license to do more, say more and be more for donation. Thanks to the support of our community and hospital partners, New York is seeing great momentum for donation. 2018 marks the most lifesaving transplants on record, as well as the largest registry growth in a single year. Let's keep that momentum going by creating a positive conversation about donation throughout the community during the month of April and beyond.
activate the cause
As a community, we can elevate donation and raise awareness for this lifesaving cause. LiveOnNY will be supporting the month with three key initiatives:
- Kick-Off Events with Partners (ex: flag raising, educational panels, etc)
- Blue and Green Day on April 12th
- Moment of Gratitude on April 30th
Join in on the above or create a unique activation using the resources in the tool kits below to get started.
tool kits and resources
- Download the Press Release Press Release
- Download the Hospital Tool Kit
- Download the Business/Organizations Tool Kit
- Download the Moment of Gratitude Tool Kit
- Download the LiveOnNY Fact Sheet
- Download the LiveOnNY Spanish Fact Sheet
- Download supporting art files Zip File
- Download a printable Enrollment Form
e-mail us for more info
Looking for additional information? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be directed to the appropriate contact for planning and activation.